Best Guide to Resolve QuickBooks Script Error
QuickBooks is undeniably the top-notch accounting software that bestows its users with productive features to ease their account management task. However, despite being an application that reduces time and effort in accomplishing business accounting operations; it is not free-from tech glitches. Every now and then, you can experience annoying errors, especially at the time of opening company files in QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Script Error is considered the most frequent problem anytime occurs even without showing any information including its specific cause. That’s why; most of you find it next to impossible in order to annihilate such an error. But, you don’t need to worry! The blog is inclined to cater to effective troubleshooting tips. Hence, stay tuned!
3. Effectual Solutions to Quick-Fix QuickBooks Script Error
What Are The Causes That Can Lead To QuickBooks Script Error?
Numerous reasons are responsible for the occurrence of QuickBooks Desktop Script Error. A couple of them are listed beneath:
- Script processing tools or features are disabled in QuickBooks
- Script debugging element is probably enabled on your device
- A damaged Windows user can also cause this script error issue in QBs
- Maybe the previous changes that you made are not saved and checked in your operating device.
- If QuickBooks is not synced with Internet Explorer, then also you can come across this problem.
What An Error Message Appears When Confront QuickBooks Script Error?
“Script Error in QuickBooks Unable to Get Property Length of Undefined or Null Reference.”
Don’t wag off if you receive such an error message on your computer while attempting to access QBs Company file. However, discarding it from the screen is less tricky and minimal-time-consuming.
Effectual Solutions to Quick-Fix QuickBooks Script Error
Go through the solving methods noted underneath one after another until the Script Error QuickBooks dissolve. Let’s start implementing the provided solutions:
Solution 1: Add Intuit to Internet Explorer as a Trusted Website
Here’s the required step to do so:
- Open an “Internet Explorer” web browser on your Computer.
- Now, go to “Settings” and select the “Security” option.
- Beneath the “Trusted Sites” section, add “*Intuit.com” as a trusted website.
- Now, get back to the “Trusted Sites” window.
- Uncheck the “Require server verification (https:)” option.
- Close the “Trusted Sites” window and uncheck the “Enable Protected Mode” option.
- Close Internet Explorer and try to run QuickBooks Desktop again.
If you still get QuickBooks Script Error, jump to the next troubleshooting methods.
Solution 2: Clear Cache in Internet Explorer
- Go to the “Settings” section of Internet Explorer.
- Then, select the “Browsing History” option.
- Tap the “Delete” button and select history, cookies, and temporary internet files.
- Hit the Delete button
- Finally, click “Apply” and then “OK”.
Hopefully, this time you will be able to access your QuickBooks without experiencing a script error issue.
Solution 3: Disable Script Error Notification in the Browser Settings
Let’s do it by following the below-noted course of action:
- First, open “Internet Explorer” and tap the “Tool” icon at the top-right.
- Click “Internet Options” and then navigate to the “Advanced” tab.
- Now, remove the check-mark from the “Display a notification about every script error” option.
- Click “OK” to save the changes you made in Browser Settings.
For Additional Help and Quality Support, Contact QuickBooks Technical Team
The aforementioned troubleshooting solutions are compiled to assist you in exterminating QuickBooks Script Errors. Hoping that at least one of the above-said fixing tactics has lent you a hand in getting rid of the script error happening in QBs. But, if none of them are helpful, don’t feel blue! The qualified QuickBooks Technical Support team is active round the clock to assist you. All you need to do is place a call at the 24×7 online support number and get the problem solved in a pinch.