When a wireless Canon Printer goes offline in Windows 10, it can be a nightmare. After an update of Windows OS, many settings are somehow modified and hence it could also impact the printing solutions. Therefore, facing the Canon Printer Offline issue is normal even if you upgraded your Windows from its previous version to the latest one. But, luckily, there are effective troubleshooting methods to in a pinch get the printer back online from its offline state. The blog post will walk you through the entire relevant course of action so that your printer will be turned online.
Once your Canon Printer is converted online from offline, it delivers printouts with no hurdle. So, just keep an eye constantly on this write-up to quickly have the easy fixes of Canon Printer Offline error.
What May Trigger Canon Printer Offline?
The possible list of reasons that could lead to the Canon Printer Offline issue is provided underneath. Let’s have a look once:
· Canon Printer is probably not securely connected to a high-speed internet connection.
· Lack of connection between your Canon Printer and your Windows 10 computer.
· USB cable is either defective or not well plugged in.
· The option Use Printer Offline is disabled in Windows 10 system or is in sleep- mode.
· Drivers installed against your Canon printer are outdated.
· Probably, corrupted drivers are installed in Windows 10.
· The Canon Printer is paused or inactive.
· No Wi-Fi connection is available for your Canon Printer.
· The print job is stuck in the printer queue.
· Clogged printhead sometimes also be the reason for Canon Printer being offline.
Efficient Solving Methods To Fix Canon Printer Offline on Windows 10
In order to Fix Canon Printer Offline, you need to give a glimpse of the below-noted instructions and execute them accordingly. After following the given intuitive guide, getting your Canon Printer out of its offline mode will just be a cakewalk. Thus, without any delay, let’s begin to follow.
Method 1: Disable ‘Use Printer Offline’ Mode On Windows 10
After updating your Windows OS from Windows 8 to Windows 10, the ‘Use Printer Offline’ mode is probably got enabled. This is why, your Canon Printer Says Offline while you print something. Thus, let’s make it disabled right here using the following steps:
· First, Press the “Windows logo + I” keys altogether to open Settings.
· Then, navigate to “Devices” > “Printers and Scanners” consecutively.
· After that, click on the printer model that you have and tap the “open queue” option.
· Now, click on the “Printer” icon displayed in the toolbar and make sure that the “Use Printer Offline” option does not have a checkmark. If it’s so, click on the checkbox to remove the checkmark.
· After unchecking the ‘Use Printer Offline’ checkbox, the Canon Printer Offline error message will also be disappeared.
You can now print your document without experiencing an offline issue with your Canon Printer. If unfortunately, the same error exists, move on to the next solution.
Method 2: Run The Troubleshooter on Windows 10
Running the troubleshooting on your Windows 10 system will automatically identify the Printer Offline error and resolve it soon. Thus, let’s run the troubleshooter tool on your Windows 10 system by implementing the beneath instructions:
· First, Press the “Windows logo + I” keys on your keyboard to evoke the Settings window.
· Next, you have to go to “Devices” and click on the “Printers & Scanners” tab.
· In the right menu, under Settings, click the “Run the troubleshooters” option.
· The troubleshooter will then open and operate a series of analyses.
· If a tool detects any problems related to your connected Canon Printer, it will inform you what they are and the steps to be taken to solve them.
Such a fixing guide is straightforward in terms of bringing back your Canon Printer Online. If it also didn’t work, move on to the next solution.
Method 3: Check Your Printer Settings
Incorrect or inappropriate printer settings on Windows 10 won’t allow you to print with your associated Canon Printer. Despite receiving printed documents, you will receive a Canon Printer Offline error message. Thus, correct the configuration of your Canon Printer on Windows 10 using the following steps:
· First and forecast, restart your Wi-Fi router and see if it has a strong network.
· Now, open the “Control Panel” on your Windows 10 computer.
· Go to the “Devices” section.
· Click on the “Printer Settings” tab.
· Look at the printer status and ensure that it is online.
· Check properly if there are any pending print requests. If you find any, then clear those pending requests of the Print Command as soon as you can.
· Make sure that the printer you use is selected as a default printer in Windows 10 system.
· Look for the “SNMP” option and deselect it if it is already selected.
· If you are using a VPN connection, close it right now and then try and access your printer.
Hopefully, this time, while you print, the Canon Printer won’t show offline.
Canon Printer Support For Advanced Proactive Solving Guide
Yet your Canon Printer is showing offline? Don’t get disappointed! The one-stop Canon Printer Support is at your fingertips for getting online quality assistance. Fixing the Canon Printer Offline error for our qualified tech-savvy is a cakewalk. They are immensely experienced and skilled to tackle any printer problems.